Thank you @Geraldine-talks for the nomination. Check out Geraldine’s amazing blog here: https://geraldinetalks.com/
Rules of the award
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them
- Give those blogs 11 different questions to answer
What is one of your biggest blogging goals for this month?
For this month I am trying to get more blog views. I would really like to get 1000 views by the end of the year.
Where do you see your blog 3 years from now?
I would like it to be a pretty successful blog. The main reason for this is I want to reach as many people as possible specifically those with mental health issues. I want to let them know they are not alone and that there are other people in the world who know exactly how they are feeling.
If you weren’t blogging right now, what would you be doing?
I honestly don’t know. I have always loved writing and while I was initially sceptical to start a blog I knew I wanted to write and I’m so glad I decided to set up my very own blog.
If you could tame any animal in the world to be your pet, what would it be?
A baby tiger.
Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
Oh that’s tough. Not gonna lie I can become addicted to social media but I also like my chick flicks so… never use social media sites.
Did you ever have a weird dream? If so, what was it about?
To be honest the moment I wake up in the morning I forget my dreams. So if I ever did have a weird dream, it’s long out of my mind.
If you could meet anyone in the world from any time period, who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn. She’s just a total icon.
What is one thing you’re absolutely terrified of?
Losing the people I love.
Would you rather be 15 feet tall or 1 foot tall?
Neither. Too tall and too short. I like to be average height.
If you could spend a day as the opposite gender (or basically whatever you aren’t currently), what would you do?
I’d probably end up having an Amanda bynes “she’s the man” moment. Wouldn’t complain if the guy looked like Channing Tatum though.
What is the best book you’ve ever read?
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chobosky.
11 things about me
- I hate onions with a passion. If there was an onion in a meal, I wouldn’t eat it.
- I have a habit of washing my hands a lot.
- I love 80s music.
- I’m an introvert.
- I prefer summer to winter.
- I love Jack Russell Terriers.
- I’ve a fear of butterflies.
- I’m not one bit fake. I’m myself all the time. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not.
- My body type is ectomorph which means it’s hard for me to gain weight.
- I’m a big fan of Agatha Christie books.
- I’ve been blogging nearly 5 months.
- Are you an introvert/extrovert?
- Favourite thing about Winter?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Name one thing you like and one thing you dislike about social media
- Best advice you’ve ever received?
- What’s your star sign?
- Do you think you could last 24 hours without using your phone at all?
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the film based on the book?
- One thing you’d like to achieve before 2019?