It’s that time of year again. Gym memberships, throwing out all the selection boxes and trying to perfect the task of writing 2019 instead of 2018. A new year resolution is something that many people do come first of January but what exactly is a new year resolution? According to Wikipedia, a New Year’s resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or otherwise improve their life.
I have a few things I’d like to accomplish/change in 2019 so without further ado, here are a few of my 2019 new year resolutions:
- Become healthier – During Christmas my diet just went out the window so I plan to go back on it for the new year
- Exercise – Get my fitness routine back on track
- Grow and post more on Instagram
- Blog – To write more blog posts and engage more on my social media platforms
- Dating – I’m going to try and wait for the right person to come along while in the meantime being more productive and keeping busy by focusing on college and my blog.
- Travel somewhere new in Ireland