This week I was nominated by the lovely ramblings of a neurotic writer. I’m not gonna lie I was shocked to be nominated due to the fact that I haven’t been blogging that long. Thanks to ramblings of a neurotic writer for the nomination. Her site can be found here http://ramblingsofaneuroticwriter.blogspot.com/ . Vada writes about long distance,book reviews,coping with anxiety and general every day stuff. Her website is really great so head over and check out her posts.
I will briefly discuss the rules if you are nominated so read carefully:
- Thank the person who nominated you and remember to link their blog to your sunshine blogger award post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 different questions
- List the rules
- Display the sunshine blogger award on your post or blog site.
Questions asked by Ramblings of a neurotic writer
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have always loved writing but also more so in recent years, wanted to help people with mental health issues. I suffer from anxiety and have suffered from depression in the past so it’s a topic close to my heart.
What’s your favourite genre to read?
I love reading thriller,romance and mystery novels.
What are three things you would take to a desert island? I would take a book, my camera and my dog.
Who is your favourite author/poet?
My favourite author is Agatha Christie.
If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I’d be a cat because I would never be stressed and I could take several naps throughout the day.
What is your go to comfort food?
Favourite TV show/film?
If I’m being completely honest I don’t really have one but If i had to pick , Clueless or Dirty Dancing.
What 5 things could you not live without?
My family, chocolate, my phone, animals, fitness
Do you have any pets?
Yes I have one dog.
What was your favourite subject in school?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Santorini, Greece because I can just imagine myself stress-free ,sitting amongst the blue sea and the white houses with the blue roofs and just thinking ,this is paradise.
My 11 questions
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Favorite actor/actress
- Best book you’ve read
- What country are you from?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- Are you an introvert/extrovert?
- What does being a blogger mean to you?
- First three songs on your playlist
- Are you a morning/night person?
- What’s the best life advice you could give someone?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Talk soon x